The REMI Model Training Series will provide current and prospective REMI users with expert solutions to their model support questions and inquiries. The REMI model is a software solution that simplifies complex relationships between policies and your economy. Our experts will showcase how to utilize powerful features and tools within the REMI model. REMI analysts will also guide you through your selection and use of a REMI model while providing technical support and solutions to your key questions. We hope that you can join us!
Training #1 – PI+ Register Here
“Modeling the Gas Tax Holiday in PI+”
Wednesday, July 6, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
– Impacts of government regulation
– Economic development
Training #2: Tax-PI Register Here
Wednesday, July 20, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
– Fiscal effects of tax incentives
– Revenue estimating and projections
Training #3: E3+ Register Here
Wednesday, August 3, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
– Environmental impacts on the economy
– Policy and economic impact on the environment
Training #4: TranSight 5.0 Register Here
Wednesday, August 17, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
– Navigating TranSight 5.0
– Economic impact of transportation projects and project prioritization
– Long-range plan